Lars Thomsen, born in Hamburg/Germany, is one of Europe’s most influential future masterminds. His highly visionary theses may often provoke, but Thomsen depicts, like no other futurist in Europe, the opportunities ahead of us. He consults many of Europe’s leading businesses, corporations and institutions regarding trends, changes and the evolution of future markets.
Keynotes of FUTURE MATTERS:
• 520 Weeks: What to Expect in the Next 10 Years to Come
• The Future of Mobility: The (R)Evolution of an Industry
• The Media and Marketing Revolution in the 21st Century
• The Genesis of Innovation
• Energy Matters – The Next 520 Weeks of Disruptions and Tipping Points in the Energy Sector"
Lars Thomsen studied information science, is a serial entrepreneur and member of the World Future Society in Washington D.C.
Lars Thomsen is 48 and lives with his family in Zurich.