John C. Maxwell, the #1 New York Times bestselling author, coach, and speaker who has sold more than 25 million books, was identified as the #1 leader in business by the American Management Association® and the world’s most influential leadership expert by Business Insider and Inc. magazine in 2014.
In that year Dr. Maxwell also received the Mother Teresa Prize for Global Peace and Leadership from the Luminary Leadership Network. His organizations—The John Maxwell Company, The John Maxwell Team, and EQUIP—have trained more than 5 million leaders in 188 countries.
THE 360º LEADER
Welcome to The 360° Leader. People who desire to lead from the middle of organizations face unique challenges. And they are often held back by myths that prevent them from developing their influence. Dr. Maxwell, one of the globe’s most trusted leadership mentors, debunks the myths, shows you how to overcome the challenges, and teaches you the skills you need to become a 360° leader.
If you have found yourself trying to lead from the middle of the organization, as the vast majority of professionals do, then you need Maxwell’s insights. You have a unique opportunity to exercise influence in all directions-up (to the boss), across (among your peers), and down (to those you lead).
Suggested Keynote Speeches & Programs for John C. Maxwell
• Becoming a Person of Influence
• Developing the Leader Within You
• Developing the Leaders Around You
• Failing Forward
• The 17 Indisputable Laws of Teamwork
• The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership
• The 21 Qualities of a Leader
• There is No Such Thing as Business Ethics
• Thinking for a Change
• Your Roadmap to Success
• THE FIVE LEVELS OF LEADERSHIP
The 5 Levels of Leadership are:
1. Position-People follow because they have to.
2. Permission-People follow because they want to.
3. Production-People follow because of what you have done for the organization.
4. People Development-People follow because of what you have done for them personally.
5. Pinnacle-People follow because of who you are and what you represent.
By combining the advice contained in this keynote with work and a willingness to learn, anyone can rise to a higher and more effective level of leadership and thus make a greater impact.
Based on his upcoming book, Intentional Living, (released date October 2015) John will explain how you can live your life with intention.
• Learn how to discover your purpose in life
• Learn the difference between good intentions and intentional living
• Identify the one thing that adds the most value to your life
• Learn and live the four steps to significance
• Learn how to live daily with the end in mind.