Dieter Lange studied business administration and psychology and spent many years on the ethnical study of various cultures. He has extensive experience in business as a product manager, as well as marketing manager and constantly combines western knowledge with eastern wisdom.
He is among those rare top management trainers who provide strong impetus for change in companies. Dieter Lange stimulates in particular through his positive and
optimistic style – but he does not walk away from the issue of conflicts arising during change processes.
His brilliant rhetoric, moving linguistic images and metaphors turn his presentations into unique adventures in free speech. He is usually the highlight of every congress!
You recognize winners from the start – losers too!
• Nobody stands in our way or blocks the road to success - only we do
• How you lead is – who you are
• The royal path to success – intrinsic motivation
• Those who want to lead people, should first be able to lead themself
Well-fed lions do not hunt
• Successful at the top – and now, what…
• The great art of selling yourself
• The self-set trap or – a completely different view of a mass phenomenon: An approach which refutes
assumptions and ask questions where we believe we know the answer already
People who always walk in the tracks of others should not wonder that they leave no impressions
• The management quality of the future – change competence
• Changing markets! – Changing companies! – Changing people?
• Excellent change management – toplevel qualitative transformation
Today you have to be the person you want to be tomorrow
• From a good manager to an excellent leader