Karin Frick is Head of Think Tank and a Member of the Executive Board at the GDI Gottlieb Duttweiler Institute.
As an economist, she has been researching and analysing trends and countertrends in business, society and consumption for many years. Since graduating from the University of St. Gallen (HSG), Karin Frick has held various positions in which she worked on future-related topics, innovation and change in people and markets. She was editor-in-chief of the well-known quarterly publication GDI IMPULS and managing director of the Swiss Society for Futures Studies (SwissFuture).
She analysed developments in the consumer-goods and service sectors on behalf of noted companies.
• Megatrends in business and society
• Consumer trends: how consumer values, desires and lifestyles change
• Generation gold
• The transparency revolution and the future of relations
• The future of housing
• Big data, big emotions
• From Lifestyle to health style: The patient of tomorrow
• Social media and health
• The new markets of trust
• Methods of trend and futures research
• The future of the conferences: how we will meet tomorrow
• Statusfaction – from conspicuous to conscious consumption