Boris Grundl has achieved a lightning career as a top manager and management expert – and this despite having suffered a heavy blow of fate. This stirring conference speaker is one of Europe’s elite trainers. The secret of his success: he has brought the art of managing himself and others to the highest level. More than 200 top executive managers believe in the top leadership coach. He is a much sought-after speaker, author and guest lecturer at many Universities. As a top sportsman in wheelchair rugby he gained second place in the European championships and was the best European player of his class. Thanks to his management system “Leading simple – management can be so easy” many companies have learnt how to systematically develop their employees’ potential. The result: job satisfaction, growth and efficiency. Brilliantly simple!
A Phenomenal Story:
Boris Grundl is an impressive personality: he has managed to achieve what many would consider impossible. He had an accident when, a 25-year-old top athlete, he broke his cervical spine and became an invalid. Despite all his handicaps, within just a few years he had become marketing and sales director in a large European company. Today he shares his extraordinary experiences through power presentations, seminars, coaching sessions and books. His references confirm his unique position amongst the top speakers. No-one is credited with more authenticity and profoundness. His ability to move others, to touch and inspire them, is unique. He speaks in straightforward terms but always with a sense of humour and always managing to make his point precisely.
Lecture Topics: The Top 5
1. Effective Management The three pillars of effective management: how you can successfully manage yourself, manage others and allow others to manage. The path to becoming an authentic top manager.
2. Stand Up! The Gift Of A Free Mind How to become boss in your own head and develop a better understanding of yourself and to others.
3. Leadership Kept Simple How to use a systematic approach to release potential – your own and that of other people.
4. The Magic Of Change How to turn the negative into the positive. How to successfully implement change.
5. The Power Of Language Dive into the world of unconscious language programming. Gain insight into the highest art of communication.